Tibia Guides
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The largest library of guides for Tibia!

WebsiteWebsite  HomeHome  Chat RoomChat Room  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Vakoror
Level Advancements / Equipment / Character EmptyLevel Advancements / Equipment / Character Vote10Level Advancements / Equipment / Character Empty 
Admin Exhonour
Level Advancements / Equipment / Character EmptyLevel Advancements / Equipment / Character Vote10Level Advancements / Equipment / Character Empty 
Moderator Xorheart
Moderator Thala Vali
Armorohth the second
Johtaja Seppa
Sheffe
kewli
Keldorphir
Moderator Death Seaker
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 67 on Wed May 15, 2019 12:45 pm

Level Advancements / Equipment / Character

Go down 
+7
Kapitan-Dragonlord
Johtaja Seppa
Moderator Xorheart
kewli
Admin Exhonour
Vakoror
Moderator Thala Vali
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Moderator Thala Vali
Moderator Thala Vali

Main Character
Main Character: Thala Vali
Vocation: None
Level:
Level Advancements / Equipment / Character Left_bar_bleue1337/1337Level Advancements / Equipment / Character Empty_bar_bleue  (1337/1337)

Level Advancements / Equipment / Character Empty
PostSubject: Level Advancements / Equipment / Character   Level Advancements / Equipment / Character EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 8:15 pm

Post your screenshots/videos of your character skills, level advancements, or your equips! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/davidnordahl
Vakoror
Active Student
Active Student
Vakoror

Main Character
Main Character: Vakoror Juan
Vocation: Sorcerer
Level:
Level Advancements / Equipment / Character Left_bar_bleue30/120Level Advancements / Equipment / Character Empty_bar_bleue  (30/120)

PostSubject: Re: Level Advancements / Equipment / Character   Level Advancements / Equipment / Character EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 10:55 pm

Equipment/Level advancement 19:04 You advanced to magic level 26.

Level Advancements / Equipment / Character Tibiaequipsbi0
Level Advancements / Equipment / Character W352
Back to top Go down
Vakoror
Active Student
Active Student
Vakoror

Main Character
Level:
Level Advancements / Equipment / Character Left_bar_bleue30/120Level Advancements / Equipment / Character Empty_bar_bleue  (30/120)

PostSubject: Re: Level Advancements / Equipment / Character   Level Advancements / Equipment / Character EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 10:55 pm

Is that good for my level???
Back to top Go down
Admin Exhonour
Webmaster
Webmaster
Admin Exhonour

Main Character
Main Character: Exhon Dervish
Vocation: Elder Druid
Level:
Level Advancements / Equipment / Character Left_bar_bleue43/60Level Advancements / Equipment / Character Empty_bar_bleue  (43/60)

PostSubject: Re: Level Advancements / Equipment / Character   Level Advancements / Equipment / Character EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 9:23 am

Vakoror wrote:
Is that good for my level???
Hey not bad! / myself always tried to keep ml 5 levels above my level or equal to level, so nice.
Back to top Go down
https://tibiaguides.rpg-board.net
Vakoror
Active Student
Active Student
Vakoror

Main Character
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Level Advancements / Equipment / Character   Level Advancements / Equipment / Character EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 1:15 am

Wow 5 levels above ur ML thats really good---00:02 You advanced from Level 25 to Level 26.

Level Advancements / Equipment / Character Tibialevelvv2
Level Advancements / Equipment / Character W389
Back to top Go down
Admin Exhonour
Webmaster
Webmaster
Admin Exhonour

Main Character
Level:
Level Advancements / Equipment / Character Left_bar_bleue43/60Level Advancements / Equipment / Character Empty_bar_bleue  (43/60)

PostSubject: Re: Level Advancements / Equipment / Character   Level Advancements / Equipment / Character EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 11:52 am

I used to have a level 33 ED with ML 59. I got the ML before all the big soul/wand/mana updates, so all I did was make UH's (used to be 100 mana each) and sell :p

But I quit him ...
Back to top Go down
Vakoror
Active Student
Active Student
Vakoror

Main Character
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Level Advancements / Equipment / Character   Level Advancements / Equipment / Character EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 12:44 pm

Wow lol
I wish i played then i cant wait till 27 for fireball spell and firebomb and i can summon ork zerker
Back to top Go down
kewli
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Level Advancements / Equipment / Character   Level Advancements / Equipment / Character EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 6:26 pm

i have a question, how to take the screenshot and only make the weapons appear or the skills etc instead of the whole screen
Back to top Go down
kewli
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Level Advancements / Equipment / Character   Level Advancements / Equipment / Character EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 6:29 pm

and btw no need to manasit :p it is lame and boring ,hunting while using manapots will make u gain ml in less time ,trust me i know :>
Back to top Go down
Admin Exhonour
Webmaster
Webmaster
Admin Exhonour

Main Character
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Level Advancements / Equipment / Character   Level Advancements / Equipment / Character EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 9:52 pm

Vakoror wrote:
Wow lol
I wish i played then i cant wait till 27 for fireball spell and firebomb and i can summon ork zerker

Everyone wishes Smile

Vakoror wrote:
i have a question, how to take the screenshot and only make the weapons appear or the skills etc instead of the whole screen

Well you take screenshots with the PrtScn button above arrow keys. That will take a picture of the whole screen. You may also press Alt+PrtScn to take a picture of current window (so no taskbar, etc.).

Finally if you want a small part of screen, you can either do it manually:
- use prtscn or alt+prtscn and edit an area out in paint, or any other editor
or auto in Vista only:
- start > all programs > accessories > snipping tool > region screenshot
Select an area and it will make the ss auto for u I love you

Vakoror wrote:
and btw no need to manasit :p it is lame and boring ,hunting while using manapots will make u gain ml in less time ,trust me i know :>
Dont wry too much about training, mana sitting, I know :p In the old ages people were obssessed with this because of things like UH selling, etc. (no npcs that sold runes and stuff)
Back to top Go down
Vakoror
Active Student
Active Student
Vakoror

Main Character
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Level Advancements / Equipment / Character   Level Advancements / Equipment / Character EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 12:16 pm

just got hacked 10 min ago can someone please help me out i will do all i can to spread word of this site
Back to top Go down
kewli
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Level Advancements / Equipment / Character   Level Advancements / Equipment / Character EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 3:36 pm

Well you take screenshots with the PrtScn button above arrow keys. That will take a picture of the whole screen. You may also press Alt+PrtScn to take a picture of current window (so no taskbar, etc.).

Finally if you want a small part of screen, you can either do it manually:
- use prtscn or alt+prtscn and edit an area out in paint, or any other editor
or auto in Vista only:
- start > all programs > accessories > snipping tool > region screenshot
Select an area and it will make the ss auto for u I love you

ty Very Happy
gonna post my lvl and skill advances soon <3
Back to top Go down
Admin Exhonour
Webmaster
Webmaster
Admin Exhonour

Main Character
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Level Advancements / Equipment / Character   Level Advancements / Equipment / Character EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 4:15 pm

I r wait!

If I ever get access to my old old PC, i can show you some 7.1 tibia screenshots :p
Back to top Go down
Vakoror
Active Student
Active Student
Vakoror

Main Character
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Level Advancements / Equipment / Character   Level Advancements / Equipment / Character EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 7:48 pm

Here is updated SS of acomplishments

Level Advancements / Equipment / Character Tibialevelvv2
Level Advancements / Equipment / Character W389

Level Advancements / Equipment / Character Mytibiapicmontageey2
Level Advancements / Equipment / Character W1570
Back to top Go down
Vakoror
Active Student
Active Student
Vakoror

Main Character
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Level Advancements / Equipment / Character   Level Advancements / Equipment / Character EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 7:49 pm

The other equips on >> was p armor p legs dark helmet WoCE and level 27 40% to 28 and 29ml 55% to 30 Smile) Thats why i wanted 10k from thala cuz i got hacked
Back to top Go down
Moderator Thala Vali
Moderator Thala Vali

Main Character
Main Character: Thala Vali
Vocation: None
Level:
Level Advancements / Equipment / Character Left_bar_bleue1337/1337Level Advancements / Equipment / Character Empty_bar_bleue  (1337/1337)

PostSubject: Re: Level Advancements / Equipment / Character   Level Advancements / Equipment / Character EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 11:43 pm

Damn ads... Arrow
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/davidnordahl
Moderator Xorheart
Moderator Xorheart

Main Character
Main Character: Xyderax Kinox
Level:
Level Advancements / Equipment / Character Left_bar_bleue109/150Level Advancements / Equipment / Character Empty_bar_bleue  (109/150)

PostSubject: Re: Level Advancements / Equipment / Character   Level Advancements / Equipment / Character EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 12:14 am

Hmm, my character is here.

Level Advancements / Equipment / Character Xydlo5.thLevel Advancements / Equipment / Character Thpix

I mana sat way too much back around level 40, was level 45 ml 63 or something. xD

Regards,
Xyderax
Back to top Go down
Admin Exhonour
Webmaster
Webmaster
Admin Exhonour

Main Character
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Level Advancements / Equipment / Character   Level Advancements / Equipment / Character EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 12:54 am

Vakoror, gratz on all, keep going. Nice char your runnin Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Admin Exhonour
Webmaster
Webmaster
Admin Exhonour

Main Character
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Level Advancements / Equipment / Character   Level Advancements / Equipment / Character EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 12:55 am

Xorheart wrote:

Level Advancements / Equipment / Character Xydlo5.thLevel Advancements / Equipment / Character Thpix

I mana sat way too much back around level 40, was level 45 ml 63 or something. xD

Regards,
Xyderax

And lol Xor, awsome character thats all there is too it Very Happy

Small question tho, where did u get the pic file, Ive seen it millions of times but cant find a safe link or anything :S

It looks amazin too cyclops
Back to top Go down
Moderator Xorheart
Moderator Xorheart

Main Character
Level:
Level Advancements / Equipment / Character Left_bar_bleue109/150Level Advancements / Equipment / Character Empty_bar_bleue  (109/150)

PostSubject: Re: Level Advancements / Equipment / Character   Level Advancements / Equipment / Character EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 1:43 am

Admin Exhonour wrote:
Xorheart wrote:

Regards,
Xyderax

And lol Xor, awsome character thats all there is too it Very Happy

Small question tho, where did u get the pic file, Ive seen it millions of times but cant find a safe link or anything :S

It looks amazin too cyclops

Thanks. xD
Hmm, let me upload it. You know how to change the pic file yeah?

The pic file -> http://www.speedyshare.com/153303443.html

#1 - Download the file.
#2 - Replace the one in your tibia folder [C:\Program Files\Tibia]. Make sure you have tibia closed when doing this, it cannot be open.
#3 - If everything went right, you should have the .pic file.

Regards,
Xyderax
Back to top Go down
Admin Exhonour
Webmaster
Webmaster
Admin Exhonour

Main Character
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Level Advancements / Equipment / Character   Level Advancements / Equipment / Character EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 1:14 pm

Works and clean! Thx a lot :p
Back to top Go down
Vakoror
Active Student
Active Student
Vakoror

Main Character
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Level Advancements / Equipment / Character   Level Advancements / Equipment / Character EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 11:33 pm

i noticed on ur battle thing where it shows if u can log or not and skulls etc etc and on ur avatar u have a demon with horns what is this?
Back to top Go down
Vakoror
Active Student
Active Student
Vakoror

Main Character
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Level Advancements / Equipment / Character   Level Advancements / Equipment / Character EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 11:37 pm

just got 30ml and level 28 yay ml is 2 above level
Back to top Go down
Admin Exhonour
Webmaster
Webmaster
Admin Exhonour

Main Character
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Level Advancements / Equipment / Character   Level Advancements / Equipment / Character EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 11:45 pm

Vakoror wrote:
i noticed on ur battle thing where it shows if u can log or not and skulls etc etc and on ur avatar u have a demon with horns what is this?

Skull ? :p
Back to top Go down
Moderator Xorheart
Moderator Xorheart

Main Character
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Level Advancements / Equipment / Character   Level Advancements / Equipment / Character EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 1:11 am

Vakoror wrote:

It's the redskull image. Just modified a bit to make it fit what its meant for. xD

Regards,
Xyderax
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Level Advancements / Equipment / Character   Level Advancements / Equipment / Character Empty

Back to top Go down

Level Advancements / Equipment / Character
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next