Tibia Guides
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The largest library of guides for Tibia!

WebsiteWebsite  HomeHome  Chat RoomChat Room  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Vakoror
Tibiacam TV Guide [Walkthrough] EmptyTibiacam TV Guide [Walkthrough] Vote10Tibiacam TV Guide [Walkthrough] Empty 
Admin Exhonour
Tibiacam TV Guide [Walkthrough] EmptyTibiacam TV Guide [Walkthrough] Vote10Tibiacam TV Guide [Walkthrough] Empty 
Moderator Xorheart
Moderator Thala Vali
Armorohth the second
Johtaja Seppa
Sheffe
kewli
Keldorphir
Moderator Death Seaker
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 67 on Wed May 15, 2019 12:45 pm

Tibiacam TV Guide [Walkthrough]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Moderator Xorheart
Moderator Xorheart

Main Character
Main Character: Xyderax Kinox
Vocation: Elder Druid
Level:
Tibiacam TV Guide [Walkthrough] Left_bar_bleue109/150Tibiacam TV Guide [Walkthrough] Empty_bar_bleue  (109/150)

Tibiacam TV Guide [Walkthrough] Empty
PostSubject: Tibiacam TV Guide [Walkthrough]   Tibiacam TV Guide [Walkthrough] EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 11:37 pm

Right. As the title says, i'm going to try and walk you through setting it up so you can watch movies from Tibiacam TV.

Visit www.tibiacam.tv and when you get there, stop.

Next, you should see a section named "Downloads", go to that link and it'll show two things; there is a link to download Tibiacam TV Lite for free and there are links to purchase Tibiacam TV Pro but we'll worry about that later. See image.

Tibiacam TV Guide [Walkthrough] Tibiacamtvrc7.thTibiacam TV Guide [Walkthrough] Thpix

Once you've gone to that page select the link to download Tibiacam TV lite. Once it finishses downloading, run the file you downloaded. It will walk you through the setup, create a desktop icon and such and then where you want it saved. That is your choice.

Now that everything is installed, you can begin downloading movies. Visit http://www.tibiacam.tv/cams.php You will see a section labeled "Cams". Click the link and it will bring a list of the movies uploaded to the site. See screenshot.

Tibiacam TV Guide [Walkthrough] Tibiacamtvcamsli1.thTibiacam TV Guide [Walkthrough] Thpix

After you have downloaded it, unless you chose "Open with..." when downloading it should be in your downloaded files section. Click/Double click the file after it has been downloaded and it will open a new client to watch.

To view a movie that was recorded in the 8.31 tibia client, you must have tibia 8.31 installed on your computer. It's the same way with older client versions such as 7.92, 8.0 and so on.

If you encounter any problems, feel free to contact me as i've run into a few myself so i may have a solution.

Links to remember:
www.tibiacam.tv
www.tibiacam.tv/downloads.php
www.tibiacam.tv/cams.php

Regards,
Xyderax
Back to top Go down
Vakoror
Active Student
Active Student
Vakoror

Main Character
Main Character: Vakoror Juan
Vocation: Sorcerer
Level:
Tibiacam TV Guide [Walkthrough] Left_bar_bleue30/120Tibiacam TV Guide [Walkthrough] Empty_bar_bleue  (30/120)

PostSubject: Re: Tibiacam TV Guide [Walkthrough]   Tibiacam TV Guide [Walkthrough] EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 1:11 am

Wow thanks now i can watch videos the only problem is i dont have any about tibia lol
Back to top Go down
Admin Exhonour
Webmaster
Webmaster
Admin Exhonour

Main Character
Main Character: Exhon Dervish
Vocation: Elder Druid
Level:
Tibiacam TV Guide [Walkthrough] Left_bar_bleue43/60Tibiacam TV Guide [Walkthrough] Empty_bar_bleue  (43/60)

PostSubject: Re: Tibiacam TV Guide [Walkthrough]   Tibiacam TV Guide [Walkthrough] EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 9:13 pm

Accepted. Ill add it as soon as I update whole site again. Which is in few minutes.
Back to top Go down
https://tibiaguides.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tibiacam TV Guide [Walkthrough]   Tibiacam TV Guide [Walkthrough] Empty

Back to top Go down

Tibiacam TV Guide [Walkthrough]
Page 1 of 1