Tibia Guides
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The largest library of guides for Tibia!

WebsiteWebsite  HomeHome  Chat RoomChat Room  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Vakoror
Staff Application - Position: Forum mod - Name: Cody EmptyStaff Application - Position: Forum mod - Name: Cody Vote10Staff Application - Position: Forum mod - Name: Cody Empty 
Admin Exhonour
Staff Application - Position: Forum mod - Name: Cody EmptyStaff Application - Position: Forum mod - Name: Cody Vote10Staff Application - Position: Forum mod - Name: Cody Empty 
Moderator Xorheart
Moderator Thala Vali
Armorohth the second
Johtaja Seppa
Sheffe
kewli
Keldorphir
Moderator Death Seaker
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 67 on Wed May 15, 2019 12:45 pm

Staff Application - Position: Forum mod - Name: Cody

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Moderator Xorheart
Moderator Xorheart

Main Character
Main Character: Xyderax Kinox
Vocation: Elder Druid
Level:
Staff Application - Position: Forum mod - Name: Cody Left_bar_bleue109/150Staff Application - Position: Forum mod - Name: Cody Empty_bar_bleue  (109/150)

Staff Application - Position: Forum mod - Name: Cody Empty
PostSubject: Staff Application - Position: Forum mod - Name: Cody   Staff Application - Position: Forum mod - Name: Cody EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 1:33 am

Name:
Cody Louis Delancy

Contact information (e-mail, etc.);
darkstar890@hotmail.com (I have msn on while im on the pc)

Real name and age:
Cody Louis Delancy and im 19

What is your nationality?
American.

Experience in Tibia:
I played from 2001 to 2004 on Lunara where my rls hacked and deleted my account and then changed to Julera October of 2004, been there since. Around 8 years total.

Tibian characters and their levels: Uhm, Xyderax Kinox Level 102 Elder Druid, Demon Slayer the first Level 50 Royal Paladin and a few others i don't want to name.

English skill level:
Excellent, should hope it's good.

How active are you (if hired and I see that you lied on this part, you shall be suspended, so please post truth Very Happy)?
I play everyday for a few hours because i only have class during the morning, alot more on weekends until March.

Position you are applying for:
Forum Moderator

Why do you think you would fit this position:
I'm always active. Im fair and kind. You won't find me being rude to people visiting the forum nor will I allow members to be rude to other members.

Do you have any experience in this type of position:
Yeah, used to have a forum for my guild until it disbanded a while back.

Have you ever participated in other fan site staff position, if so please name them:
-

How do you like the website/its goals?:
I love the websites design. Organized and everything. The goals are good too. I'd like to see this become a supported fansite so I will try to help advertise this site as much as i can.

Anything else you would like to me know?
Hmm, nothing that i can think of now.

Regards,
Xyderax
Back to top Go down
Admin Exhonour
Webmaster
Webmaster
Admin Exhonour

Main Character
Main Character: Exhon Dervish
Level:
Staff Application - Position: Forum mod - Name: Cody Left_bar_bleue43/60Staff Application - Position: Forum mod - Name: Cody Empty_bar_bleue  (43/60)

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application - Position: Forum mod - Name: Cody   Staff Application - Position: Forum mod - Name: Cody EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 2:57 pm

Xor your application looks great, I shall review once again when I come back in an hour.

Then ill transfer you to the rank :p
Back to top Go down
https://tibiaguides.rpg-board.net
Admin Exhonour
Webmaster
Webmaster
Admin Exhonour

Main Character
Main Character: Exhon Dervish
Level:
Staff Application - Position: Forum mod - Name: Cody Left_bar_bleue43/60Staff Application - Position: Forum mod - Name: Cody Empty_bar_bleue  (43/60)

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application - Position: Forum mod - Name: Cody   Staff Application - Position: Forum mod - Name: Cody EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 3:42 pm

Accepted.

Keep in mind that in the next few days I will be judging your work ethics. Thank you for your support.
Back to top Go down
https://tibiaguides.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application - Position: Forum mod - Name: Cody   Staff Application - Position: Forum mod - Name: Cody Empty

Back to top Go down

Staff Application - Position: Forum mod - Name: Cody
Page 1 of 1