Tibia Guides
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The largest library of guides for Tibia!

WebsiteWebsite  HomeHome  Chat RoomChat Room  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Vakoror
Lets do what we can to make the first contest! EmptyLets do what we can to make the first contest! Vote10Lets do what we can to make the first contest! Empty 
Admin Exhonour
Lets do what we can to make the first contest! EmptyLets do what we can to make the first contest! Vote10Lets do what we can to make the first contest! Empty 
Moderator Xorheart
Moderator Thala Vali
Armorohth the second
Johtaja Seppa
Sheffe
kewli
Keldorphir
Moderator Death Seaker
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 67 on Wed May 15, 2019 12:45 pm

Lets do what we can to make the first contest!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin Exhonour
Webmaster
Webmaster
Admin Exhonour

Main Character
Main Character: Exhon Dervish
Vocation: Elder Druid
Level:
Lets do what we can to make the first contest! Left_bar_bleue43/60Lets do what we can to make the first contest! Empty_bar_bleue  (43/60)

Lets do what we can to make the first contest! Empty
PostSubject: Lets do what we can to make the first contest!   Lets do what we can to make the first contest! EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 12:06 am

Ive seen Tibiaent do this, and because we arent supported we cannot provide premium accounts, etc. But we can give items on worlds, etc.

So what I need help is donations. I need you to be able to give someone an item on your worlds, something decent. Armors, weapons, runes, cash, and decoration accepted. Anything decent you can think off.

I can automatically give a donation on the worlds:

Premia
Eternia

I am hoping people can contribute and then think of an idea. I dont need you to give me the item, I need to be able to depend on you and trust you that you can give the donation to winners.

Ill keep this private on this forum, the post on others and see what we get.

All worlds so far:
Balera
Julera
Eternia
Premia
Honera

Last edited by Admin Exhonour on Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://tibiaguides.rpg-board.net
Moderator Xorheart
Moderator Xorheart

Main Character
Main Character: Xyderax Kinox
Level:
Lets do what we can to make the first contest! Left_bar_bleue109/150Lets do what we can to make the first contest! Empty_bar_bleue  (109/150)

PostSubject: Re: Lets do what we can to make the first contest!   Lets do what we can to make the first contest! EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 8:43 pm

Hmm, I have nothing special on Premia but a starter's set but i could donate a bit of cash on Julera as well as Balera and Honera. :p

Regards,
Xyderax
Back to top Go down
Admin Exhonour
Webmaster
Webmaster
Admin Exhonour

Main Character
Main Character: Exhon Dervish
Level:
Lets do what we can to make the first contest! Left_bar_bleue43/60Lets do what we can to make the first contest! Empty_bar_bleue  (43/60)

PostSubject: Re: Lets do what we can to make the first contest!   Lets do what we can to make the first contest! EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 5:23 pm

Ill add to the list, could u specify how much cash exactly?
Back to top Go down
https://tibiaguides.rpg-board.net
Vakoror
Active Student
Active Student
Vakoror

Main Character
Main Character: Vakoror Juan
Vocation: Sorcerer
Level:
Lets do what we can to make the first contest! Left_bar_bleue30/120Lets do what we can to make the first contest! Empty_bar_bleue  (30/120)

PostSubject: Re: Lets do what we can to make the first contest!   Lets do what we can to make the first contest! EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 6:54 pm

We shouldnt do a contest until we get more people
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets do what we can to make the first contest!   Lets do what we can to make the first contest! Empty

Back to top Go down

Lets do what we can to make the first contest!
Page 1 of 1